Goal: Start to identify key strategies within the four focal areas
- Residential campus idea needs to be reinvented with considerations for: more independent living; more of a rental agreement like in the real world even if they are just living in dorms; lots of living options; multiple meal options updated/face–lifted facilities; student leadership in the community.
- Bring community in to campus (i.e. entrepreneurial students have shops by our campus, boulevard)—need the community support to grow
- Educate students on campus facilities particularly their residences—develop a program that allows students to take ownership in where they live and build a better perceived value of residence life
- Focus on improvements to living and dining facilities
- Build things for longevity/quality in facilities
- Little maintenance fixes would make a big difference
- Connect majors with the market/jobs